Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Buckles and Bows


I am so loving these shuz!

OK. They do have bows and might seem a bit girlie for me, but they are simply sexy - oh so sexy. I love wedge sandals and these Blossom ones from lassitude & ennui are to die for. Pick them up now in a variety of colors at L'Accessoire, a new intimate sales venue. While you are there, check out the other offerings including some striking jewelry.

The shoes come both as rigged mesh (what I am wearing) and unrigged single shoes. Now I do have a bit of a caveat; the model I am wearing is called black. To me, they are not black -- no matter my Windlight setting. For me, they are a gorgeous dark taupe with hints of rose; really lovely. Still, if you have your heart set on black ....  :D

The hud lets you save lots of skin presets should you be someone that changes their skin tone frequently. The color swatches are happily large! Yay!


Blue Blood has just released its first mesh dress. Neutralist me, I picked the solid black version of Nadine, but it comes with colored skirt in all the traditional Blue Blood colors.

The standard sizes fit true. 

My hair is a new release from Alli&Ali.  Haden comes in eleven shades and is in theory guy hair. So much for theories *wink*.  This dark brown color is a group gift; a dark honey version is a voting present.

Necklace: an oldie from KOSH.

Poses by: fountain and LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts