Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Evening Thoughts


It's been a whirlwind week. Most of my ducks are in a row now though and hopefully the days will be a bit calmer. There is newness afoot in this post of course, primarily hair and earrings, but I also have a new color pack of the PARADISIS Wet Beach semi transparent tank which I so love. I have shown you this before in pink, but there are lots of other colors available.

I upped my prim limit so that I could add some new furnishings to my office abode. My last picture of this chest from PILOT was a bit arty so here is one with all the details. I am still working on getting lighting for my almost completely enclosed skybox. This is better; more work needed. I do miss my shadows!

Much of my time this week has been spent on updating the If I Were Rich Hunt blog. I have to say I am so very pleased with how things are working out. This is my first hunt, and no -- I am not going into hunt organization with a vengeance. This was just something I wanted to do to see if I could.  Happily the designers have delivered lovely prizes and I am very pleased.

In the newness category we have a special hair pack from EMO-tions. This Sunshine pack comes with black and white-blond colors and includes the plain hair band and a fancy one with pearl accents. This will be available SATURDAY.


Also in the news are some gypsyesce chandelier earrings from Addiction Jewelry, on special so check these out if you like intricate, statement making earrings.


It won't be long until things are a bit calmer and I am back in my normal swing of things. Meanwhile, get ready to hunt as there are a couple of good ones starting very soon.

And I am STILL loving the new MEG 2 skin from AKERUKA *wink*. 





Pose by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts