Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On the Streets

A tough street girl look needs a fitting backdrop and so I headed off to Toxian City this morning. Unfortunately the visitor tags are gone and role play is required it seems. Hence, while I might LOOK streetwise and savvy, I hung around the entry docks for these photos. 

Specials are the headliners here. The Bliensen + MaiTai - Fugen jewelry features necklace, oversized stacked bangles (not shown here) and several colors of earrings. Mix and match, wear them single or all at once depending on your style. These are available  at The Wash Cart Sale.

This new partial mesh Tracy hair from EMO-tions will be on special August 21st at My Attic. Four colors - black, snow, flames, dark red at a very special price.

 
My sweater and bra set is Streets Girl from PARADISIS. Back in the store with many ways to wear and lots of great accessories, it is one of my favorites. Actually a very short dress, I tucked it inside my PARADISIS Satine pants which fits my style *wink*. Stockings as well as pearl and roses jewelry (not shown) are in the pack.

Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts