Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Steam Science


A little over three weeks until Steam 7 opens. I have blogged most of these events, some more than others *wink*. I love steampunk and have lived in that environment a time or two and of course I will be showing you my favorites when the event gets underway. This September the theme is "Time & Space". 

I will be a merchant this year, something I haven't done for a few seasons. Last night I spent some time on the sandbox making a prize. Finishing this morning and taking a prize photo, I just thought I would share. 21 prims, very nice textures (many courtesy of steam hunt merchants of the past), the ship fits on a 1024 lot, air or sea. Includes on-off scifi emergency siren for those of you into roleplay.  It does not MOVE but it is mod so if you love to script, you can go forth and make it hover!




Pose by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts