Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

At Home


This post - packed with newness - was shot where I used to live. Nowadays I hang out on my building pad most days. Still I have a great fondness for this abode, the 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Little Warehouse Skybox. It has changed over time, new decor replacing old, some pieces still around as I cannot bare to let go.

There are lots of really lovely (and one that looks like great fun and I can't wait to try out and show you) releases from the 22769 guys.


At La Metallique Fair by L' Accessories you can find some striking things including this Balls Necklace and Fish scale Bracelet (those scales are actual by the way, not a texture). These also come in gold.

My hair is a new release from Vanity Hair, Crazy in Love. (As I side note I am very glad the hair designations are happier these days *wink*.)  Many colors by huds and two sizes help you get your perfect look.

This cute vest is a new release from Ducknipple, the Lien Top with color change hud. Great for pairing over system tops (this one no longer available); brave girls can wear it sans underlayer.



Now I am not trying to show off my "bum" as my surrogate mom used to say, I just want you to notice the detailing in these great jeans.

The CARGO Runway Jeans come in gray, blue and black. Beautifully rendered, they have staying power -- and I like that!  These are bigger in the hip area than would normally fit my boyish figure, so you more normal sized gals are in luck. OH, there are versions for the guys too that come in the same pack! I haven't tried those but I have some friends that will certainly be looking at them.

Love the basics!


Poses by: Vista Animations, LAP [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts