Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

September


September is my favorite month. The scalding days are behind us, the breezes comforting. There are a couple more months of gardening where I live, but digging in the dirt is over and now it is harvesting and planning for next year.

Out from Sway's for Uber , an outdoor pose prop. This month's theme is apocalypse. Now I am not getting the connection with the Crack Birdhouse and the End of Times, but I LOVE the birdhouse LOL -- so who cares?  There are color choices (red, green, blue by clicking and menu) as well as some very nice animations in the stump.


From Shutter Field, the sf suitcase planter which comes in several colors and with light or dark soil. It is a little primmy so if you are on a 512 it probably won't work for you but very pretty! Find it at the shop near The Challenge orange and blue Challenge marker.



In the background you can see one of Sway's doormats for The Arcade. These come with both single and couple animations and a variety of decorations on the mat. This is my favorite!

My oh so comfy outfit (I just love these 'yoga' pants with the cutest little ties!) is from Center Ville Maison.

And my shades are once again from Meva, the Aviator Sunglass 1 with friendly hud; many options.




Nails by FLAIR
Hair by eXxEsS
Poses by: Sway's props

Comments

Popular Posts