Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Textures of Fall



When careful texturing and good design meet, it is a wonderful thing.


Out for FaMESHed from Cheeky Pea, the Louis' Willow Lounge set. A gorgeous piece of work, if you have anywhere (ANYWHERE) you can put this, I suggest adding it to your collection. There is a texture change menu for the fabrics and lots of animations, both singles and couples. This also comes in an adult version.


My open hoodie (unisex) and bra is a just out 5000+ Member gift from Lavarock Creations. My friend's top is the new general group gift and there is a skully tee for the guys.

And I wanted to give a special thumbs up to this hair from Vanity Hair that I had completely forgotten about. Judging by the outfit I found it in last night, it arrived in the midst of several big festivals and while I am sure I featured it, the awesomeness may have been lost in the melee that can surround those big events.  Look for "Forget Me Not".

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can comply :D.



Poses by: the chairs

Comments

Popular Posts