Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lion in the Jungle


Three new releases are out from BAIASTICE for COLLABOR88. Skirt, vest with undershirt and wide lapel jacket (not shown) are all available in a wide variety of colors. I chose "Lion"; hence the title of this post.

I really like this set! If you choose you can layer the jacket over what I am wearing here, or use it with the skirt over a texture sweater. Lots of ways to wear for sure.

My necklace is from Meva, the Safari Necklace.

See?

Lion.

Safari.

I am so clever.

This comes with a hud that let's you change pretty much each little piece in the set. Pictures make it easy. Love that!

Be careful though, you might spend way too much time playing with the choices when you should simply be showing off!


Hair by ISON (Ruler)

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts