Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lady in Red


It was definitely the face covering scarf that got me in a fantasy mood. It had to be!

The COLLABOR88 release from BAIASTICE comes in three parts; form fitting sweater, draped slacks and a striking scarf. Daring folks can mix and match the pieces choosing from a variety of hues. I, apparently, wasn't feeling TOO adventurous this morning *wink*.  


Also out for COLLABOR88, the [ba] garden gazebo which comes with or without snow. The white version was the obvious choice for the White City. I scaled the building down quite a bit to fit my space. This size, still very roomy for my needs, weighs in at 17 land impact.  Find it at the Barnesworth Anubis display.


Oh my! Someone left the windows open and it snowed into the gazebo!

Find a new snowy version of the Pembruy Bench at {what next}. Five choices of wood, the bench seats one or two avatars.  marketplace link


Hair by EMO-tions
Shoes by Loordes of London (Advent)
Pose by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts