Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Jazz Band

The Jazz Band

One of my most unusual and unexpected finds at Home and Garden Expo was The Jazz Band by Artemis Corner.



If you have a spot, this is SO MUCH FUN!   I put mine in Smith's bar up in the city.


The band weighs in at 33 land impact with plenty of details.

Play It Again

My attire hales from Cosmopolitan's new round. The JF Design "Lisa" Mini Dress comes in a variety of colors including some pretty pastels, but I needed to coordinate with the band of course, so I picked red. Maitreya and Belleza fits. Panties are included (whew).

My hair is a brand new release from eXxEsS, espresso and I am guessing it will end up being a favorite among favorites (yes, I have many).

MEVA has another bound to be a favorite release in the Dee Set at Whimsical. It comes in either silver or gold and includes some lovely earrings in the set.




makeup and nails by alaskametro

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts