Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Inevitability of Change

templemore nevermore

Nothing stays the same. We know that, but it is easy to forget.

With some lovely new wardrobe additions I ventured over to one of my favorite photo locales, Templemore.  I am not sure how long it has been gone; I know it has been awhile, an undeleted landmark a reminder. Still arriving at a barren landscape was daunting -- and yet somehow beautiful. So I took these pictures in memory of the past and those that will not be taken in the future.

The Baiastice Inez Dress with optional roses comes in many lovely solid hues. Find it at COLLABOR88.

And from Vanity Hair, a long straight style with tiny braids reminiscent of the 60s. Find "Sunkissed" at On9.


KUNGLERS Simone set includes earrings and is available in several gemstone colors. Find it too at On9.

Makeup by alaskametro; Wytch


Poses by: Nantra

Comments

Popular Posts